Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My first entry in the blogosphere!

I have finally decided to join the bandwagon, so to speak, of blogging. I already have a list of my favorite bloggers in my computer bookmarks, so maybe you have the same? I hope this site will be added to your list.

What I truly hope this blog will do is inspire and teach you how to create cards and other projects with rubber stamps. As a Stampin' Up demonstrator for 4 years now, there's nothing I like better than to create a card or gift with my stamps and great tools at home! Ok, well, what I like better than that is sharing the idea with someone else!

Welcome to my stamping adventure. Will you come along with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
Remember me? We drove to Memphis Leadership together from Florida in 2005. I really enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. I see that you have now moved from St. Augustine. I hope the move went smoothly as well as the birth of your 3rd child. I look forward to reading all about your adventures. Is your hubby still in Iraq painting on the frontline?
Laurie Hobbs