Monday, September 17, 2007

Coasters

First of all . . . . I'M BACK!!!

I'm really working hard to get lots of samples ready to upload on this blog so that I don't go so long without blogging. Just be patient with me, though, as I'm moving NEXT WEEK into a new house.


Now, back to the stamping world of Kelly . . . .


I am working on projects for the last month of my Stamps In the Mail program, and decided I might have them make tile coasters. Even if they've made them before, I'm hoping to have a new "spin" on the idea with some interesting colors and designs.

Here's two coasters I (& a friend) stamped a long time ago . . .

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I had made these before too....but I am glad to see them resurrected cuz I have boxes of these darn tiles in the basement! You did a great job with them!

Corie said...

These are beautiful -- great presents

My Paper World said...

Love your coasters, and your cute baby cards too!