Sunday, January 6, 2008

SITM Round 3

I promised one image from Round 3's SITM (Stamps In The Mail) and here it is:
Every participant will make this calendar, along with at least 8 other fun & fresh projects when committing to Round 3 of SITM. Participants will also receive a stamp set, ink pad, markers, and many other great Stampin' Up! accessories.

Sorry, I won't post directions or specifics on this particular project, as it's exclusive to my SITM program. But, I will tell you that it was inspired by Beate Johns' calendar tutorial on www.splitcoaststampers.com.


If you'd like to sign up, please contact me at kellybstampin@yahoo.com OR post a comment here with at least your email address. All the details of this fun 3 month program where you get a COMPLETE kit of projects delivered to your door can be found here.

Stampin' Up demos:
If you are interested in obtaining all of the color directions and consumables for this project, I have made a SU demo only kit available for only $35. This includes 3 months of EVERYTHING the customers will receive except for the SU products that you can buy as a demo (stamp sets, ink pads, etc.). Demos who participate are encouraged to use the exact projects (or modify as necessary) with their own customers and downline! (This is a great value, as I have increased the value of the consumables this round.)

No comments: