Monday, March 12, 2007

Organizing my space . . . .

My husband and I took a trip to IKEA (the best store on earth that is non-SU). I found this excellent storage solution to keep things off the table, and to keep my paper cutter away from the kids. I use one basket for my jumbo wheels and the other for ready made cards that I can send out. (The even greater thing about this storage was that the bar and three baskets cost around $10 total!)By the way, I can just take the basket off the bar and set it on my desk when I need it! I'm planning on getting one more set like this so that I can store some other items I want nearby, but not always on the desk.

And here is a view of the storage above my ink pad holder. I may post more pictures of my room if I finish cleaning and organizing!

No comments: