Thursday, June 28, 2007

2007 Fall/Winter Collection is *H*E*R*E!

I have copies of the *N*E*W* 2007 Fall/Winter Collection catalogs in my possession. I LOVE ~ LOVE ~ LOVE everything in it. . . . my personal wish list is pretty long, especially with the new accessories and double sided paper!

WAYS TO GET IT:
Purchase it for $10 (locally) & get a $10 off purchase of $50+ coupon!!
OR sign up for Stamps in the Mail, round 2 by July 15th & get it FREE!!
OR purchase it for $12 & I will priority mail it to you.

OR earn it free by hosting a workshop.
OR spend $50 and get it free!


(Please note: I am going out of town tomorrow -- June 29th -- and will return July 7th.)

Paypal payments to kellybstampin@yahoo.com.
Be sure to include your correct shipping address
and it'll be on it's way to you!

No comments: