Stamps in the Mail
~ Round 2 ~
Do you love to create your own cards and other stamped projects, but want someone else to come up with the ideas, do all the cutting and scoring, and even buy all your supplies & send you everything in one nice, neat package monthly? Then join me and lots of other stampers/crafters around the country for Round 2 of Stamps in the Mail!
STAMPS IN THE MAIL (SITM):
I am limiting the # of participants, so RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org!! I have just finished the last set of directions for Round 1 and will be mailing them out by Thursday. We've had a great time stamping via mail these last 3 months and have made 12 very diverse projects total. If you wished you hadn't missed out on the last round, don't delay & sign up for Round 2 TODAY.
SITM ROUND 2 INFO:
- $40 per month for 3 months. (cost increased due to increased shipping rates & increased SU prices)
- Receive 2 *new* SU stamp sets, 2 *new* SU In Color classic pads, and various other supplies throughout this round.
- Receive precut/scored supplies to make 4 projects each month for 3 months.
- RSVP by July 15th.
- Limited to 1st 20 participants.
- Runs August through October.
- color directions & tutorial DVD
- video tutorial on YouTube for monthly projects
- consumable supplies precut and scored in cello bag for 4 projects each month
- various embellishments for projects in stampin' store mini container
- *new* stamp sets
- *new* In Color classic ink pads
- various other supplies as projects require
- priority shipping & handling costs
- all supplies will be from Stampin' Up unless we don't sell it!
FREE * FREE * FREE:
- RSVP by July 15th & pay for month 1 or all 3 months and receive the *new* Fall/Winter Idea Book FREE.
- Prepay for all 3 months ($120) by July 15th and receive ANY 2 stampin' write markers FREE ($5.90 value).
- First 3 participants to prepay for all 3 months receives FREE shipping ($15 value). [I must receive payment for $120 via paypal (to email@example.com). After determining which 3 were first to pay, I will refund $15 to your paypal account.]
- FREE shipping/delivery to any local Fredericksburg participants.
Stamps in the Mail
~ Round 3 ~
Are you a SU demo and just need a few new & fresh ideas?
Join my Stamps in the Mail for demos!
SITM for demos ROUND 2:
- $35 total (cost increased due to increased shipping & increased SU prices)
- Receive precut/scored supplies to make 12 projects (4 projects/month for 3 months)
- RSVP by July 15th
- Limited participants
- Runs August through October
- 3 months of color directions & tutorial DVDs
- 3 months of video tutorials on YouTube
- consumable supplies precut and scored in cello bag for 12 projects (4/month for 3 months)
- various embellishments for projects in stampin' store mini containers
- 3 months of shipping/handling costs
Important: You will need to purchase various Stampin’ Up stamp sets and accessories in order to complete the monthly projects. I will send you a list by July 20th of those items so that you will have them in time for the first set of projects.