Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Sympathy Card


Unfortunately, I had to make another sympathy card. This time it's for the father of our pastor's wife. I tried to make this one a bit more cheery. I also used the "tent topper" style card that I CASEd from Michelle Wooderson. (By the way. . . her blog "Mish Mash" is AWESOME!)

Anyway . . . you cut your card base to 8 1/2" X 4 1/4" so that when it's folded, it's a perfect square. Then I added the designer series paper (cut to 4" square). The little piece on top sticks out, making the card "regular size" for medium envelopes. You can roughly measure it by holding it over an envelope.

DETAILS: Shimmery White & Chocolate Chip cardstock; Warmest Regards & Doodle That stamp sets; Basic Brown ink; Regal Rose marker; White Signo gel pen; celery grosgrain ribbon; designer series paper (almost amythest).

No comments: