Friday, June 22, 2007

Wedding Card Swap

I need more wedding samples for my samples basket. SO I am proposing an ALL + 1 swap. You do not have to be a Stampin' Up demo to participate, but I do ask that you do "demo quality" work. (If you're not sure what that is, just email me and ask!)

Here are some samples of wedding ensembles (click on pictures to enlarge):

Inside "cherish" wedding card/invitation:Let's make this a complete wedding themed swap and include the following:
  • invite (any style)
  • RSVP postcard
  • thank you note
  • **matching envelopes are not required**
BE CREATIVE!
You can create any size wedding samples from long to traditional to large. It's up to you. Please use at least one embellishment (ribbon, brad, etc.); all current SU products -- but if SU doesn't sell it, you can use it.

I'm hoping for at least 10 participants, and if more sign up, we'll split into 2 (or more) groups. I need your RSVP by July 7th and your swaps by July 25th (this gives you time to order from the new catty!). Swaps will be mailed back to you by the 30th of July. (In your swap, include Priority postage stamp & self-addressed label.)

Please RSVP to: kellybstampin@yahoo.com for address and any other details OR leave a comment to this post with your contact info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are so pretty