Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So sorry!

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. It's been a crazy week. I have made a bunch of things, but can't quite post them yet (three pictures will be posted Saturday, after they have been given to the recipient).

I've also been working on more Stamp-A-Stack projects. I've come up with a different version of 2 cards I previously posted, so I'll get those scanned in today.

The Stamps in the Mail participants have mostly received their projects, so I'll post a pic of their 4 projects, too. I just started videotaping the tutorials for those and put them on YouTube. I'll put a link here later for a "teaser" if you're interested in that program. (You have to sign up in order to get the supplies and tutorials.)

A couple other items that will be posted soon (hopefully in the next week):
1 - A review of a UHU glue roller.
2 - new stamp projects from both Stampin' Up (from the preview brochure) -- just waiting for them to arrive.
3 - new stamp projects from www.rubberstampingfun.com -- just waiting for those to arrive, too.

Ok, off to chase my 4 year old and 2 year old around the house, and to work on some Father's Day cards!

No comments: