Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some buggy cards . . .

It's time for some cards . . . . FINALLY! : ) I made these cards for a pest control service. The lady is in a networking group with me and asked for me to make 20 thank you notes for her customers.

This card is
my thank you to her. (I also stamped all of her envelopes with the ants like this one.)

Details: Bugs & Kisses stamp set; Real Red & Basic Black cardstock & watercolor paper; Basic Black ink; SAB set; Giga scallop & 1/16" punch; Creative Memories oval cutter; b&w gingham; dimensionals.


This is card #1:
Details: Bugs & Kisses stamp set; Blue Bayou, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, More Mustard cardstock; NIght of Navy & Wild Wasabi ink; crystal effects; "thank you" from Fave Teddy Bear; black organdy (thought I was using navy until I photographed it in good light!); crystal effects (on grasshopper's eye) dimensionals.



This is card #2: This card is almost a direct case from"ambouth" on SCS. Here's her card.

Details: Bugs & Kisses stamp set; Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory; Cool Caribbean cardstock; Purely Pomegranate & Wild Wasabi ink; "thank you" from Favorite Greetings set; Dots wheel & close to cocoa ink cartridge; celery grosgrain; deckle scissors; dimensionals; sticky strip; crystal effects (on ladybug head).


This is the bag I packaged the 20 cards in. I just love this set.

Details: Bugs & Kisses stamp set; white lunch bag; Garden Green, Creamy Caramel & Sahara Sand ink; rectangle punch; yellow wide organdy.

No comments: