Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Gifts


It's 12:30am and I just finished packaging hubby's gifts for coworkers/friends.

Inside, there's a container of homemade cocoa, homemade oreo fudge, and homemade no-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. mmmmmm..........

I tied everything with silver cord and made special tags. For the cocoa containers, I used Starbucks frap bottles (ran through the dishwasher and decorated with SU papers/ribbon). FYI: SU satin ribbon is SO gorgeous. The pictures certainly do NOT do the ribbon justice.

I added snowflake ornaments that I personalized with the year. I also used the gifts tags I made here and attached them in little envelopes. I hope they like their treats!

Here's some close ups:

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh wow! I sure would love it! Oreo Fudge, huh? I must try this!! LOL Very pretty gift bag!!

Jane said...

Yummy...can I come work at your dh's office??? These look wonderful!

Jane