Monday, December 17, 2007
Tis the season . . . . . . to give gifts wrapped in Stampin' Up paper!
This is the stamped candle we made in our Christmas Gifts class last month.
1. Stamp images on tissue paper (I used plain white).
2. Cut out images and lightly glue (I used SU glue stick) to candle.
3. Wrap candle & attached images with wax paper.
4. Using heat gun, work all the way around the candle until the images melt into the candle.
5. Peel off wax paper & you're finished!
Next month, we will be making a LOVE frame for Valentine's Day. If you would like to reserve a space in this class, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. (All of my classes are $15 and take place in my home in Fredericksburg.)