Monday, April 2, 2007

Blog Candy Details

Here's the blog candy I put together:BLOG CANDY INGREDIENTS: 4 hodgepodge ribbon holders, 4 hodgepodge swirly paperclips, 12 barely banana punched flowers, 12 brocade blue punched flowers, 2 feet of pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, 2 feet of certainly celery narrow organdy ribbon, 8 tags (close to cocoa & deco paper punched from SU tag punches, large and small), stamped & "glitterized" mini composition book. Whew. . .

What is blog candy?
Some have asked me (including my husband!) what "blog candy" is, so for those of you new to the idea, here's a quick explanation: Blog candy is some sort of "goody" offered up to blog readers. It's usually offered when the blogger's count gets to a certain number, but can also be at any time. I've seen some bloggers need advice and offer up blog candy for it. Other times the blogger asks a question and chooses the best answer, but it can also be a random drawing. I guess you could say, "blog candy" is like offering a "door prize" for visiting the blogger's site! :)

In this case, I am celebrating the momentous event of reaching 1000 hits on my blog. I'm so excited to join this great blogging community, and hope that you all are inspired as I go along my stamping adventure.

Now, I haven't hit 1000 YET. . . . SO, as soon as I do, I'll post a question. Keep checking back, since it could be today . . . or tomorrow . . . or the next day . . .

1 comment:

Lilian said...

1,000!! YAY!! congratulations...

i am sure u'll hit it soon! and thanks for offering the blog candy! =)