Friday, April 6, 2007

Bridal Thank Yous

These are a set of 12 thank you notes I made to match the other items I'm giving the bride-to-be. I think that giving thank-you notes is such a great gift because it's something she can use right away.

I packaged the cards and matching envelopes along with a matching pen into a 6X6 page protector (where I cut off the edges). Then I adhered the protector to cardstock with sticky strip and decorated it. To keep it closed, I used a large glue dot.

To make the matching pen, I simply cut a piece of coordinating deco paper, rolled it up and inserted it inside the barrel of the pen. I also added a little celery ribbon to the cap.

SUPPLIES: Simply Sweet & Curvy Verses stamp sets; Petals & Paisley deco paper; So Saffron, Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip card stock; Basic Brown ink; 2 way glue & Dazzling Diamonds; page protector; certainly celery narrow organdy; glue dot & glue stick.

(Click to see glitter detail on dresses)

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

What a nice idea! Very pretty!