Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bridal Shower

The bridal shower was this past Sunday at my home, and here are a few pictures from it. . . .

Recipe tin was set up at a table where people could also sit and write a prayer or advice note for the bride-to-be (to be inserted into "So Very Blessed" book in the middle. And we also had a book (on the stand) where guests could write their addresses & also inside which someone recorded all the gifts. The brown flower decoration is made out ofpaper bags!! (Martha Stewart had the idea on her site -- I also had white ones hanging from the ceiling.)

These were the favors for each guest -- mini composition books.

And this was the bride-to-be's gift from me. I attached her card to the top. Inside the "basket" (metal colander) was all sorts of kitchen items, as well as the name frame & thank you notes I posted earlier.

No comments: