Monday, April 16, 2007

Stamps in the Mail for Stampin' Up demos *CLOSED*

*UPDATE*
This program is now closed. I will reoffer the same opportunity for Round 2 which will begin in August (RSVP by July 15th).


OK, after getting quite a few SU demos asking me about my Stamps in the Mail program, I decided to offer a special program for you:

If you are a SU demo and would like to get all of the monthly projects mailed to you, complete with directions (that you can copy & use with your customers/downline) & all "consumable" supplies, please email me directly: kellybstampin@yahoo.com.

Once I verify you're a demo, I'll send you a copy of the product list you'll need to complete the projects (SU product you may have; if not, you purchase it from yourself).

For a small amount, you can get 12 different projects to use with your customers or downline!

Please don't post a comment asking for info -- simply send me a direct email.

No comments: