Friday, April 20, 2007

Presents (Don't look, Melissa!!!)

I am expecting one of my downline from Florida to arrive later this afternoon so that we can go to the Stampin' Up! VA Beach Regional tomorrow.

Just as a little gift, I made her a mini composition book (that has a matching SU pen!) and a coordinating little gift bag. Inside the bag, I also included a SU post it note pad and one of my swap cards.

More stamped projects coming SOON! I'll be staming ALL DAY tomorrow, so maybe by tomorrow night or Sunday I'll have projects to post.

DETAILS: I used Loves Me deco paper, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White cardstock; Basic Brown ink; 2way glue; Dazzling Diamonds; Hodgepodge Hardware; pink grosgrain & white narrow organdy ribbon; glue stick; alpha & EFP stamp sets; double rect punch; white lunch bag; mini comp book

For the bag, I cut down a small white lunch bag by about 2" and adhered pieces of deco paper to the fronts and back, but the pieces came up about 1" above the bag. I used my double hole punch to adhere the ribbon in the back and brought it around the sides to tie in the front. (I also added some pieces from a scrappin' kit for the flower on the bottom left of the bag front.

I'm still working on my scans; I know they are really blurry here. Does anyone have any idea how to do "auto fix" using GIMP? I'm just not finding the right buttons! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. . .

PS My Cuttlebug shipped yesterday (YAY!), so at the end of next week, look for another Blog Candy post.

No comments: