Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cuttlebug Candy winner

Congratulations toTami! She got 6 out of the 8 colors correct. Everyone else only got 5 correct. :) That's pretty good considering how poor my picture came out!
Tami said...

Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Gable Green (although I debated on this one), Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue, Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence, and the one that is close to bravo burg. has pretty sparklies in it (or at least it appears that way in the pic!)


The correct names of cardstock colors are:
Taken With Teal (SU)
Bordering Blue (SU)
Elegant Eggplant (SU)
Brushed Copper (SU) -- this one looked like sparkly Bravo Burgundy b/c of my picture
Orhid Opulence (SU)
Gable Green (SU)
Creamy Caramel (SU)
Blush (CTMH) -- no one guessed this one correctly

Tami, please email me at Kellybstampin@yahoo.com & send me your snail mail addy.

No comments: