I have been playing around with the Happy Everything stamp set this morning because my Stamps in the Mail group will be making cards/projects with it next month. I like to use it in different ways to see how I like it best -- as the only stamped image, or in combo with another stamped image. I also played with the 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter (needless to say, I AM a big "blob" of glitter right now!). . . .
To create the look of the flower, I inked my Paisely BG stamp, set the Big Blossom stamp on top to pick up the design, then stamped the flower on the paper. I then "huffed" on the flower and stamped again to create the lighter flower. Then I covered it with 2way glue and glitter.
DETAILS: I used Regal Rose ink on Shimmery White cardstock, added choc chip & certainly celery cardstock for the base, then tied a celery narrow organdy ribbon on. I also punched out a 3/4" circle out of So Saffron that had been stamped with the Paisley in Regal Rose and adhered it to the underneath of a clear button, then some more glue on top and of course more glitter!
This card uses Naturals White, Choc Chip, Certainly Celery cardstocks, Basic Brown ink, crystal effects & Dazzling Diamonds; Happy Everything stamp set; & ribbon from Michaels!
I also wrapped the bride-to-be's wedding gift to match her card. (Truth be told, I designed the gift wrap/package first, THEN I made the card to match!) Anyway, I used SU's gift wrap, flirt ribbon, regal rose ink, Big Blossom & Paisley stamp set, whisper white & Regal Rose cardstock, 2 way glue & Dazzling Diamonds. To create the look of the flower, I inked my Paisely BG stamp, set the Big Blossom stamp on top to pick up the design, then stamped the flower on the paper. I then "huffed" on the flower and stamped again to create the lighter flower. I drew around the edges with my 2way glue pen and added glitter.This is the top of the present where you can see the detail better. I stamped the sq envelope with Happy Wedding Day from All Year Cheer III (which is retiring from the SU Idea Book & Catalog). I created the flower following the same steps, but I mounted a flower on Regal Rose cardstock and cut it all out. I added a 3/4 " circle of Regal Rose on top (bent the edges of the flowers down, as I sort of "cased" from another blogger, and finally added 2 lg ovals out of Certainly Celery that I folded in half for dimension.