Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Announcement

I just found out that I have been selected to be a stamp reviewer for Rubber Stamping Fun! They're a relatively new stamp company that I'm excited to see growing.

I don't have a lot more details yet, but as soon as I do, I will let you know. I believe sometime next month I'll receive my first set of stamps to review, then you'll benefit from seeing some new designs.

FYI -- I'm not selling the stamps and I don't receive any sort of commission through this program. I just make cards/projects with what they send me and post everything here on this blog.

I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool is that? I just did a survey for the SU link you sent awhile back. they said they send you a "goodie" bag of stuff for participating so I'll wait and see! Is this a new company? oh, love your stamping place and can you pleaaaaaaaaase come and organize my entire house like that??? hugs Amy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Congratulations!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Yea for you! Congratulations! Products are as great as money in my books!