Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Cuttlebug

I made the bride-to-be's personal card for the shower, very similar to the one I made my mom for her bday. But I added on the middle strip, I used the same cardstock (naturals ivory) and embossed it. Instead of coloring the middle strip, I simply put 2way glue on one flower and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I stamped the greeting in Always Artichoke, and the matching saying inside the card. I also tied the ribbon the other way and used the wide organdy. (sorry for the fuzzy photo -- I'm still learning my photo editing program!)

I am also into decorating the envelopes now, too! All I did here was use pieces from a scrappin kit and grosgrain ribbon. I think it really makes the card more of a gift when you "pretty-up" the envelope, too!

3 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, that's soooooo pretty.... *drool, drool*

Anonymous said...

Kelly i wish you were in fla . I am use some stamping up stuff for my wedding on Nov 17,2007 , Your stuff ohh lalala shira Email me nannyshira@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly, they are all beautiful. What a lot of work! Thank you SOOO MUCH....Jessie will be so surprised! This is awesome!
Love,
Lori