This program is now closed. Please check back for Round 2 which will begin in August (RSVP by July 15th).
"Stamps in the Mail" is for those of you who like to stamp but can’t find the time or the inspiration to come up with ideas. ANYONE can join, regardless of where you live! You’ll get four new projects each month & get to keep all of the supplies and accessories from the club.
For $35/month (includes $5 for shipping/handling), you get the following packaged & mailed out directly to your front door:
- ink pad(s) and/or marker(s)
- precut cardstock & envelopes
- directions with color photos
During each round, you'll get different supplies to work with each month (but building off each month's supplies). My directions & the precut cardstock will be to make 4 cards/projects with all of your new goodies, but remember, you'll be able to reuse many of the supplies in your kit again! This is such a great value. . .
"Stamps in the Mail" Freebies/Specials:
- Don’t want to stamp alone? Invite a friend, or two . . . or four (!) to join you when the supplies arrive. And if there are 5 of you signed up as a group, you'll get extra freebies in your monthly shipments. If you have friends/family who do not live near you, you may still sign up as a "group," so forward this info on to them! (Click on the little envelope with the arrow at the end of this post to forward this.)
- Prepay for Round 1 (all three months, May-June-July) and receive FREE shipping (that’s a savings of $15!).
- There will be specials available ONLY to program participants.
- ALL Round 2 participants will receive the NEW Idea Book and Catalog (making its debut in July) for FREE!
ROUND ONE begins in May, so please RSVP by this Sunday. Each round lasts 3 months, so your commitment is only for a short period of time. However, you may choose to renew your commitment at the end of the round. I promise, you will not be disappointed in the amount of supplies and the quality of the projects.
Contact me today to sign up for Round One: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This program has been approved by Stampin' Up!® to be published on this blog**