Saturday, May 19, 2007

Herb Garden

For Christmas, I received a Chia Herb garden. About one month later (when I went on a week-long trip & forgot about them), I almost killed all four sets of herbs -- yikes! Luckily, they have started coming back again with a lot of TLC. I just repotted them & labelled them.
I thought you might be interested to see how the labels came out. I just wish I could get a good, clear photo of all four of them on my window sill. They look so cool! (If I can say herbs are "cool.")

Details: I used the ribbon slider die from Cuttlebug and the Word Window punch from Stampin' Up (I was so excited to find that the word window punch would fit into the sliders. I just cut off the extras). I ModPodged it all so that it wouldn't get ruined during the daily watering. I used Choc Chip card stock and Very Vanilla (although it looks like white in my photo). And I attached the labels with Pop up glue dots.

No comments: