Monday, May 14, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

So the only stamped part of this card is inside, but I love the way it came together. (It helps to have a hubby who can draw!!)This card is for our nephew's bday this week, so hopefully it'll make it into the mail tomorrow!

DETAILS: TMNT image colored with SU watercolor wonder crayons; elegant eggplant & basic black cardsdtock (the other color is non-SU, so not sure of the color); copper cording; 1/16" punch; black vintage brads; dimensionals. (Inside I stamped "Happy Birthday".)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KEL, HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU FIGURE THIS BLOG STUFF OUT? I HAVE LOST ONE AND NOW CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK OR PUT COOL STUFF LIKE THE SITE COUNTER ETC.. AND ALL IN IT. ANY IDEAS? THANKS, AMY

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Kris did a great job with this & your watercoloring is awesome. I love it. I'm sure your nephew loved it.