Monday, May 14, 2007

My new tote!

So maybe you're thinking this isn't stamping related, right? Well, I needed something to carry my SU catalogs in from time to time. (Ok, so it's going to be my main purse, but I AM going to carry catalogs in it!)This tote was handcrafted by Jennifer Church of Ever Sew English. Her quality is superb. What is so cool about her business is that you can just order a ready made tote that you like OR you may design one yourself from her basic patterns and fabric samples. (I designed mine at a "tote gathering" a friend of mine had.)

Here's the inside.
I had her add a "cell phone pocket" -- the blue one -- and there's also two others on the other side.

If you're in the Fredericksburg, VA area, I HIGHLY recommend booking a "tote gathering" with her. The personal experience of designing your tote is great. No, I don't get any royalties or commission from sending you to her site. I just like to highlight home businesses that I believe are great to spend your money on from time to time!

Ok, now I'm thinking I should make some cards based on this tote -- colors, layout, etc. Isn't it funny how everything we see becomes a possible card idea?? I even jotted down a color combo during a Beth Moore Bible Study (wall colors and decorations of the church sanctuary where she was speaking) -- Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa & Cool Carribean. Look for a card soon with those colors. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. I want my totes now. I can't wait to get them. Let's see what colors you can come up with this week for colors from Bible Study.